MEGlobal Canada ULC (MEGlobal) announced that its 2019 Community Contributions Program is now open and seeking applications for funding from local non-profit organizations who wish to implement projects and programs that improve the quality of life in communities near MEGlobal’s Prentiss manufacturing site.
“MEGlobal’s commitment to our communities is a big part of our culture and we are proud to offer a program that supports organizations that are also committed to making our communities even better places to live, work and grow,” said David Miller, MEGlobal Prentiss Site Leader. “We are excited to see what kinds of projects are going to be submitted.”
Selections will be made by a committee of MEGlobal employees and will be announced in mid-June.
In order to apply for the MEGlobal Community Contributions Program, organizations must:
- Have charitable or tax-exempt status as a qualified municipal or non-profit organization in the Red Deer/Lacombe region
- Apply for a minimum of $500 and a maximum of $5,000
- Meet the application deadline of May 31, 2019 11:59 p.m.
- Apply online at www.meglobal.biz/community-commitment/contributions
- Complete the project within one year of funding being received
- Demonstrate how the project positively contributes to at least one element of MEGlobal’s sustainability philosophy: environment, education, economic development and/or community benefit.
Only online applications will be accepted. Visit http://www.meglobal.biz/community-commitment/contributions for the online form.
For more information about the MEGlobal Community Contributions Program, contact Public Affairs Manager Trish Thompson at email@example.com.
-Submitted by MEGLobal