At 25,000 square feet, there’s a lot to love about Blackfalds’ newest full-service neighbourhood food store, but for the Buy-Low Foods team, it’s not all about selection.
“As a proud part of your community, we are committed to providing you the very best shopping experience, right in your neighbourhood,” says store manager Brian Richter, who began welcoming the community July 15 to experience the quality and customer service the grocer is known for.
What’s in store?
The full-service deli serves up the best selections from around the world, including local and imported cheeses, fresh-shaved ham and beef, fresh coleslaw and potato salad and more.
Head next to the bakery to enjoy your favourite breads and sweets – baked fresh daily – in the comfort of home without having to open an oven!
And don’t miss the well-stocked produce section. “At Buy-Low Foods, we’re dedicated to searching the world over for the best produce available,” Richter says. “We offer a large variety of fresh produce, including seasonal, exotic and organic products and source local produce whenever possible.”
And if you’re wondering what’s new throughout the store, watch for the Pick of the Month program, highlighting new products in each store department – learn about new innovations, local items and other unique products you’ll want to try!
While the selection and service are top of mind for the Buy-Low Foods team, so are the savings. Here are 7 ways you can save at your local store:
- View the weekly flyer: Find great deals on various items throughout our store in the weekly flyer. Sign up for the weekly e-flyer at buy-low.com so you don’t miss out!
- View Budget Savers Offers: Save all month-long on items throughout the store with the Budget Savers flyer. Because these features run for an entire month, you’ll enjoy the same low prices on multiple visits.
- Picks of the Day: With Buy-Low Foods’ Every Day Every Week program, you’ll find one item at unbelievable savings, every day.
- WOW Items: Your Blackfalds store will not be beat on its “WOW” items from the current flyer. Simply show them a local competitor’s current published price on the identical item and they’ll beat it! (WOW savings apply to major grocery competitors in the local trading area as identified by Buy-Low Foods and varies by location.)
- Buy Big, Buy-Low: Each Week in the meat department, look for special Big Pack packages with a “Buy Big, Buy-Low” logo. “We use them to show you even greater savings than smaller single-serve packages,” says store manager Brian Richter.
- Managers’ Specials: Your store manager works with Buy-Low’s buyers and his local suppliers to bring you even more savings.
My Neighbourhoods Rewards: Buy-Low Foods is a proud partner of My Neighbourhood Rewards, where you can earn points towards free groceries and more! Simply present your mobile phone or membership card at the till and start earning – one point for each dollar spent; earn bonus points by purchasing featured products throughout our partner locations; and qualify for Shop & Earn bonus points based on the overall size of your order. Learn more here: mynr.ca