Residents are advised that five planned power outages are scheduled in Lacombe on Thursday, March 14 due to power line maintenance.
The affected customers, timeframes and areas are listed below:
- 31 customers along Beardsley Crescent and Beardsley Avenue will be off from 9 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- 14 customers along College Avenue, Deer Street, Johnson Avenue and Burman Street will be off from 10:30 a.m. until 11 a.m.
- 15 customers along Wildrose Street will be off from 1 p.m. until 2 p.m.
- Eight customers along College Avenue and Deer Street will be off from 8 a.m. until 8:30 a.m.
- 14 customers along College Avenue and Johnson Avenue will be off from 11:30 a.m. until 12 p.m.
For more information, please contact FortisAlberta at 310-WIRE (9473).
-Submitted by the City of Lacombe