The Lacombe and District Chamber of Commerce is now accepting applications for the scholarship program.
The Annual Scholarship Award, is given to local graduating high school students enrolling in a post-secondary program. A maximum of two scholarships, each in the amount of $1250.00 will be awarded to successful applicants from high schools within the County of Lacombe.
The scholarship committee will select the successful recipients from the applications, based on the following criteria, and their written submissions:
1. Must be a grade 12 student to a school within the City of Lacombe or Lacombe County, such as:
- a. Ecole Secondaire Lacombe Composite High School
- b. Central Alberta Christian High School
- c. Lacombe Outreach School
- d. Alix MAC School
- e. Eckville Junior Senior High School
- f. Bentley School
- g. Parkview Adventist Academy
2. Must be a resident of Lacombe or Lacombe County
3. Must be enrolled in a post-secondary institute for the upcoming school year (letter of acceptance will be required).
4. Must be employed by or be the child of an employee of a Lacombe and District Chamber of Commerce Member in good standing
A copy of the application can be found at www.lacombechamber.ca
For additional information, please call 403.782.4300.